I came across this last night and decided to make it.
Would you like to learn how?
Okay, first things first.
This is what you need:
1. A canvas. You can purchase it at any Wal-mart. Between 8-10 dollars.
2. A hairdryer. Any will do.
3. Crayons. How ever many you like.
(I got the bigger canvas and a box of 48 crayons. Worked out perfectly.)
4. Glue. I used Elmers, not my best decision. Use a better glue.
It worked fine, just took a long time to dry.
5. Once you have all of your supplies, glue the crayons onto the canvas.
Do it however you want. I chose rainbow order.
It worked nicely.
6. When they are all glued on, hold the canvas so that the crayons are at the top and tip it a little.
Then start blowdrying.
The best way is to start at one side and progressively move down the crayon line.
Be patient. It takes a few minutes to get the crayons to drip.
Just let them drip down the canvas.
(You need to hold it up the whole time while you are blowdrying.)
7. When the drips have reached the desired point on the canvas, lay it flat.
It takes like three minutes to dry.
Freaking so sweet.