Friday, December 23, 2011

Surprise, surprise.

So, guess who got asked out on a date?
This girl.
It was last night.
I wont lie, I was a little nervous.
Almost forgot how to act while on  a date..
But no worries.
I conquered it.
And it was actually pretty fun.
We went bowling and made gingerbread houses.
My date bowled a 141.
Not too bad.
I bowled a 45.
No, I didn't forget the "1" in front.
Forty-five.
Impressive.
I know. 
Then we killed at gingerbread houses.
Slash gingerbread cities.
(That's what we were going for, a city.)
 The thing in the front,
that's a Christmas tree.
You should of seen it when it was made out of M&Ms...

Well, I'm not a fan of blind dates.
Or first dates at all.
And I try to stay away from them.
But this one passed the test of being a pretty ok first date.

I also went to a party on Wednesday night.
I know, I know.
I was a little shocked too.
Party one night, date the next?
Who am I?
Anyway, the party.
So it was a dance party and you go dressed up from your favorite decade.
How sweet?
So obviously, I dressed the part of a 1920s chick. 
It was pretty rad.
Hair:
(Well, half of it..)
Headband:




Last and definitely best, my dress:

 Everything looked a lot better in real life.
I'll try and find a picture of it all together..
But the dress I got the day before the party, 20 bucks. 
I loved it. 
Great, great party.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wholesalewigsonline.com highly recommend.. I personally purchased a lot of real human hair wigs and extensions from wholesalewigsonline.com i got my hair so fast and it is completely the softest, seeing how wonderful the straight hair is, i can only imagin how pretty the curly hair is most incredible hair that i've ever seen it is always smooth and exquisite,this hair is amazing! good quality and durability ,you can easily work with and maintain on

Unknown said...

Jenna!

YAY!

you're the cutest.