Friday, January 20, 2012

Update.

I wish I had love stories to share, but unfortunately..
Not much is happening.
We went out again the Monday after our first date.
And it was great.
Really great.
And he has been texting me every single day since then.
But I have yet to see him in almost two weeks.
I get it.
He has school.
And work.
And sleep.
But I'm not really in the market for someone I never see.
I know everyone is expecting us to fall into a hopeless romance, get married, and reminisce about the time I bought him that drink.
But sometimes it doesn't work out how you expected.
Who knows, maybe we will fall in love.
Or maybe I'll never see him again.
But you know what?
I'm okay with either.
I did something most girls only dream of doing.
Then I got my perfect first kiss.
Maybe that is all it was meant to be.
And if so, that just means that someone even greater is in store for me.
The love adventure of Jenna Abram has just begun.

Stay tuned.

No comments: