Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life.














Some people know EXACTLY how they want their life to play out.
Others?
Not a clue.
That's me.
I have changed my "plans" for my future at least one million times.
But it's fine.
Normal.
Completely ok.
Because guess what.
I think I know what I want to do.

Finally.

I finally feel like I am actually heading in the right direction.
Maybe I'll change it a few more times.
Maybe not.
All I know, is right now I feel satisfied.
And that is all I want.  
Ask, and ye shall receive. 

3 comments:

Kimberly Noelle said...

What is it you want to do??

Jenna said...

It sounds dumb when I say it because it is nothing huge..but it is exactly what I want to do.

I'm going to take a few classes at UVU this fall, just to get some education behind me.
Then I'm going to start applying for personal assistant jobs. I'll work my way up that ladder until I am a personal assistant for a big time company. Then travel everywhere. I'll live in my own little cute apartment and just live it up. Wearing pencil skirts to work and shopping at New York and Company. Haha it's nothing like becoming a doctor or anything, but it is my dream job!

Kimberly Noelle said...

That is so awesome! I can totally see you doing that. Cute pencil skirt and all. :) And I can come visit and we can go out to lunch at some really awesome cafe.