Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'll admit..

I love reading.
Truly and honestly I do.
But you want to know a secret?
I mostly read one kind of book.
Sure, I love almost all books.
And I love books that really make me think about life.
I have total respect for people who read only intellectual books.
But here's my secret:
I read romance novels.
Any book based on a love story, 
I'll read it. 
I checked out all of the Nickolas Sparks books from the library.
Sue me.
I don't care if it makes me a pathetic hopeless romantic.
Because while other books make you think, and question, and discover,
These books make me happy. 
And if you enjoy reading them to, read them.
And if you don't.
You should read one.
Read one romance novel without a skeptical mind and see how it goes.
Everyone needs a little love in their life, right?

No comments: