Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Remember me?

I have a good reason.

Nah, that's a lie.
I've just had nothing to post about.

Hm. That is a lie too.
I just haven't been able to put my thoughts into words lately.

Truth.

But I figured it would be better to try and fail, rather than just not post at all.
Life is good.
Occasionally days are bad,
but life is good.
People my age are leaving on their missions.
Getting married.
Moving out.
We are all finally growing up.
And it just feels good.
Scary, but good.
I feel like life is finally falling in place and everything is coming together.
I know it is all going to work out.
When I get stressed about something, I remember that.
And all is good again. 
It is good to be happy.
Just take a breath, look around you, and smile.
Because life is good.

Even though I am getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday.
And I am quite terrified.
"This soon shall pass."

But sometimes things happen that make even getting your wisdom teeth out not matter. 
And those things are good. 
Really good.

Enjoy your evening.
And your morning.
And your afternoon. 
In fact, just enjoy the rest of your life.

The sky is the limit.

1 comment:

Allie said...

*heehee* this post made me smile;)
Oh... sorry you have to get your wisdom teeth out;( Would you mind if I prayed for you? Enjoy life... even if there are events like this one (the wisdom teeth):)
*Allie*
www.allieinterrupted.blogspot.com