Monday, August 22, 2011

Sugar cookies and maids.

Firstly.
I finally got myself a job.
A good job too.
I get paid 8 bucks an hour to make cookies.
I don't even have to cook them.
Just mix and cut.
And I work with some saweet people.
7-5. Monday-Friday.
Cookies and cakebites.
Except no cakebites today.
Too hot.
Hopefully it gets cooler soon, 
Otherwise I'll be there at four every morning making them.
Which is fine.
I'll get paid extra for that.

Also.

"Wasn't that the point of this book? For women to realize, we are just two people. Not that much separates us."

Couldn't put it down the second I started reading it.
Definitely a must read.
If you haven't already,
Go pick it up from Walmart. 
$11.50
Worth every penny.
It makes you want to change something.
It makes you want to make a difference.
You no longer want to just stand by and let life pass.

So don't.
Pick something you believe in, and stand up for it.
Fight it to the death.
Give up everything you have for it.
Only to receive more than you ever imagined when you think it's over.
Let yourself love.
Even if it means you have to let yourself get hurt.
Time and time again.
Because with each person that hurts you,
it adds a little flame to the fire inside of you.
Let that fire burn.
Trust in yourself.
Believe in yourself.
Believe that you can change the world.
Because the second you start believing in you, 
Others do too.
Don't let anybody tear you down.
People can say what they want.
There is only one person who can decide how you feel about what they say.

"Ever morning, until you dead in the ground, you gone have to make this decision. You gone have to ask yourself, "Am I gone believe what them fools say about me today?"

1 comment:

jodi kay said...

I heard about your job today! That is so perfect for you!! I hope you love it. Also that book, I started reading it yesterday and I can't put it down!! Almost halfway done. It was actually leant to Lexi, but I stole it from her...haha!