Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.

Dear Mother,
I just wanted to say thanks.
Thank you for everything you have ever done for me.
For trusting me with your brand new car.
For baking endless amounts of treats.
For understanding me.
And for just listening when you don't understand me.
For being my friend.
For making my lunch almost every single day.
For teaching me.
For always having food to eat.
For wasting most of your gas on little things I forget.
For supporting me in everything. Even if it is dumb.
For doing all of the little projects I come up with.
For always smiling.
For giving me everything I could ever need plus so so much more.
For being a mom to all of my friends.
For always welcoming my new ideas.
For giving me advice.
For never ever giving up on me.
For teaching me the gospel.
For making the best chicken enchilladas.
For accepting me as I am.
For loving me all of the time. Even when I screw up.
For waiting up every night I go out.
For always leaving the door unlocked.
For not hating me even when I brought a cat home at 2:00 in the morning all the way from Manti.
For telling me you love me every day.
For marrying the most incredible dad.
For listening to my music in the car.
For trusting me.
For teaching me that cleaning and organizing is fun.
For everything.
And for basically being the greatest mom on the face of this planet.
I love you so so so much mom.
You have helped me become so much of who I am today and I do not know what I would ever do with out you. You have taught me so much and you have shown me what it takes to be the best mom. I hope I can someday be half of the mom you are to me. You do so much for all of us kids and we dont' tell you enough how grateful we are for all you do and for putting up with us. I love you and I hope you have a great mother's day tomorrow.
Love always and forever,
Your daughter Jenna.

No comments: