Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I think I'm in love.

So I was reading this article today in a magazine at good old East Shore.
It was something along the lines of "Top 10 Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend."
Number six was I love you. 
It should of been number one.


In other news. 
I am in love. 
Deeply and hopelessly in love.
But alas. 
There is no cute story to tell.
No fun little secrets.
No kisses.
Or hugs.
Or hands being held.
Nothing.
Because I don't even know who he is.
I don't think so at least.
I just am in love.
I can feel it.
And I like it.
A lot. 
I feel hopeful, and jittery, and sometimes I get the butterflies. 
And I want to give every part of me to whatever this is that I love.
But I don't know how.
Because I don't know who. 
And I just feel like I need to tell someone I love them. 
I guess I should figure out who before I say it.
When I discover who exactly this love is directed towards, 
I just might let you know.
But I'm not making any promises.  

No comments: