Wednesday, May 18, 2011

He is We.

Inhale, breathe steady, exhale,
like you're ready, if you're ready or not.
Just a boy and a girl trying to take on the world, 

and we want to get caught.
In the middle of a very happy ending, 

let's see what we've got, 
let's give it a shot.
Let's give it a shot.

We all want to know, how it ends.

Oh, happily ever after, 

wouldn't you know, 
wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, 

who'd like to know, 
I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, 

can you tell me, 
do I end up, 
do I end up happy?


How great would it be if we could skip to the ending and see if we end up happy. 
Especially in times like this. 
When nothing seems to be going quite the way you'd like it to.
All I want to know is if I end up happy. 
So author of the moment, could you tell me?
Do I end up happy?

2 comments:

jodi kay said...

jenna, he is we is my FAVORITE!!!

Alexis Kay said...

That was me...not my mom!