Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Restroom treasures.

I found this piece of paper on the ground by the mirror in the bathroom today.
And it was titled "Song Challenge."
So I picked it up and looked over it. 
Then I decided to fill it out. 
Enjoy.

A song that...
Is your favorite: Right now? Probably Best Love Song-T Pain.
Is your least favorite: Crazy Frog. Definitely Crazy Frog.
Makes you happy: Rollerblades-Eliza Doolittle.
Makes you sad: Concrete Angel-Martina McBride. It's the first song I ever cried at when I heard it.
Reminds you of someone: Momma's Boy-Chromeo.
Reminds you of somewhere: The entire album Simple Times-Joshua Radin.
Reminds you of a certain event: You Raise Me Up-Josh Groban.
You know all the words to: I know all the words to all songs. Just kidding...But kind of not...Anyway. One that I for surely know all the words to is Bust A Move. Good song.
You can dance to: Everybody should know the answer to this one. But I'll say it just in case you don't...SWING-Savage & Soulja Boy. 
Makes you fall asleep: Ingrid Michaelson-Be Ok album. I listen to it almost every single night.
Is from your favorite band: I don't have a favorite band.
Is from your least favorite band: Nor do I have a least favorite band.
Is your guilty pleasure: Imma Be-Black Eyed Peas.
No one would expect you to love: Ghosts N Stuff-Deadmau5. Or Femme Fatale-Nico & The Velvet Underground.
Describes you: Lady Is A Tramp-Frank Sinatra. No. I'm not really a tramp. Look up the words.
You used to love, now you hate: Hm. Basically every song on the radio? Especially Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars. I thought it was such a cute song at first. Until they played it on the radio. Waaaaaay overplayed. I can't even listen to it anymore.
You hear often on the radio: Tonight, Tonight-Hot Chelle Rae.
You wish you heard on the radio: Happily Ever After- He Is We.
Is from your favorite album: Every single song on the album Steps In My Fade-Love You Long Time (Party To The People album.)
You listen to when you're angry: The Step Up albums. Mostly the third.
You listen to when you're happy: Happy-Natasha Bedingfield.
You listen to when you're sad: Slow Dancing In A Burning Room-John Mayer.
Will play at your wedding: At The Beginning-Anastasia. It's been my wedding song since sixth grade.
Will play at your funeral: I couldn't care less. I won't be there.
Makes you laugh: You're Having My Baby-Paul Anka (I only know the Glee version though.)
You can play on an instrument: The one and only song I can play on an instrument...When the Saints Go Rockin' In. Yes they have stepped up from marching to rocking.
You wish you could play on an instrument: Any and every song.
Is from your childhood: Dr. Jones-Aqua. And every Spice Girl song.
Was your favorite song this time last year: Body Language-Jesse McCartney. Still love it though.

No comments: