Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 1.

I finally decided I want to do this whole little 30 days thing.
I think it'll be fun. 
So I'm starting today.
Bear with me.

Day one:
Introduce yourself with pictures and words.

Picture #1.




Picture #2.



Picture #3.

 




Picture #4.



Picture #5.




Picture #6.


Picture #1: My shoes. My favorite shoes. These shoes have been through high school with me and they are complete trash. Literally. (They've been thrown away twice only to be fished out of the garbage) They smell bad. I couldn't tell you what color they are even if I wanted to. And I'm wearing them to graduation. Everyone has a pair of shoes that is just...them. These are mine. 

Picture #2: If only I could describe to you how much happiness this picture brings me. The absolute greatest time of my life was our family vacation to the beach. If I were to pick one day to relive over and over again, it would be that exact day. 

Picture #3: My bun. There was a time period when that is basically what my hair looked like every single day. I'm getting better at actually doing my hair, but every time I wear a bun on the top of my head memories come flooding back.

Picture #4: The SBO girls. They are a big part of who I am. They know me. We are all so different. But I guess that is what makes us so great. Student council is a massive part of my life. Its what I spend most of my time doing, so these girls are like my sisters. 

Picture #5: I am not sure why I even put this picture on here. I just like it. Like I said, bear with me.

Picture #6: I am 18 years old. An adult. And Kelsey Lucena Ercanbrack is by best friend. 

I know that this wasn't really introducing myself...But just go with it. Day two will be better.

No comments: