Friday, March 18, 2011

DAY NINE.

Your beliefs. 

I believe in God.
I believe that true love can overcome anything.
I believe that families can be together forever.
I believe that there is good in every person.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe everything happens for a reason.
I believe that chocolate can cure any girl problem.
I believe that music changes lives.
I believe that there is one person in this world who knows every trial and heartache I go through.
I believe that happiness is a choice.
I believe that sometimes crying just makes you feel better.
I believe in happily ever afters.
I believe that one day I will find "the one".
I believe all good things don't always have to come to an end.
I believe the scriptures are true. Every word.
I believe in simplicity.
I believe in a thousand other things but one thing I have come to believe in is sleep.
So goodnight.

No comments: