- Get married in the temple.
Learn how to drive stick.
- Graduate High School.
- Have a family.
Go to senior prom.
- Travel the world.
- Go to all 50 states in the U.S.
- Live outside of Utah for at least a year.
- Run a marathon.
- Read the 100 books on the library's list before college.
- Own my very own 1992 red Land Rover Discovery.
- Live in the Notebook house.
- Finish this 30 days thing.
- Go on a for real blind date.
- Grow my hair to be considered "long".
- Dye my hair.
- Work in New York for at least one day.
- Do baptisms in all of the Utah Temples before college.
- Be in a commercial.
- Live to be a grandma.
- Get my first kiss before I start college.
- Win a radio contest.
- Go to Lake Powell.
- Get my bachelors.
- Finish the Book of Mormon (almost there).
- Own my own house.
- Sleep in a car on the beach for at least one night.
- Get a 4.0 for fourth term.
- Be a really cute mom.
- Live a financially stable life when I grow up.
- Be a personal assistant to an owner of a huge company.
- Live in Europe for one year.
- Have a picnic on top of a green hill under a tree.
- Graduate college.
- Get a shelf in the public library named after me.
- Die happy.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Posted by Jenna at 10:46 PM