Friday, March 25, 2011

DaY fOuRtEeN.

       [My Dreams]
  • Get married in the temple.
  • Learn how to drive stick.
  • Graduate High School.
  • Have a family.
  • Go to senior prom.
  • Travel the world.
  • Go to all 50 states in the U.S.
  • Live outside of Utah for at least a year.
  • Run a marathon.
  • Read the 100 books on the library's list before college.
  • Own my very own 1992 red Land Rover Discovery.
  • Live in the Notebook house.
  • Finish this 30 days thing.
  • Go on a for real blind date.
  • Grow my hair to be considered "long".
  • Dye my hair.
  • Work in New York for at least one day.
  • Do baptisms in all of the Utah Temples before college.
  • Be in a commercial.
  • Live to be a grandma. 
  • Get my first kiss before I start college.
  • Win a radio contest.
  • Go to Lake Powell.
  • Get my bachelors. 
  • Finish the Book of Mormon (almost there).
  • Own my own house.
  • Sleep in a car on the beach for at least one night.
  • Get a 4.0 for fourth term. 
  • Be a really cute mom.
  • Live a financially stable life when I grow up.
  • Be a personal assistant to an owner of a huge company.
  • Live in Europe for one year.
  • Have a picnic on top of a green hill under a tree.
  • Graduate college.
  • Get a shelf in the public library named after me.
  • Die happy.

No comments: