Tuesday, March 29, 2011

P.S.

I just have to say, today was one of those days.
One of those days where you feel so accomplished. 
It didn't start until I got home from school.
Actually, more like on the way home from school.
Because all during school was leftover from one of those days.
Which was yesterday.
You know, the days where you don't do anything and you are kind of in just a really bad mood and nothing can motivate you and all you want to do is sleep? 
That was definitely yesterday and school today.
But not after school.
Because after school I heard kind of a great story from little sis. (AFTER I apologized for being basically the biggest witch this morning..) 
And I think that story kind of changed my mood around. 
It wasn't even all that intense, or spectacular.
Just a little great.
But, it apparently did some good.
Because...
I cleaned my room. 
And opened the windows and let the sun shine through. 
Then, I went shopping. 
Well  I didn't actually buy anything, I helped big sis buy a new swimsuit. 
But I did realize I need some mula asap because Target has like one zillion dresses that I obviously NEED for summer. Not want. Need.
THEN I went to the gym. I know, I'm just doing it all. 
And it didn't stop there.
I wrote my paper for English that is due tomorrow. 
Yes. I will be turning it in on time. 
AND. I even had time for this little update. 
It is 9:45 and I'm going to bed. 
I think that is a new record.
Good night world. 
See you dark and early at attendance school tomorrow....



No comments: