Sunday, April 3, 2011

DAY @#

-Something that makes you feel better-

Well this is nice to have after yesterday's post. 
There a billion things that make me feel better.
I could go on and on for hours about all the things that do.
But here is one thing that has always made me feel better...

My Journals. 

I'm not super good at sharing my "feelings" and such, so I write. My journals are filled with everything. I've been writing almost every day since 7th grade and before that I had a few journals I'd write in every once and awhile. And when I feel like there is no one to talk to, or if I just don't want to talk to anyone, I write. And I get it out of my system. Then I always feel better.

Plus. Now when I die, it will be a whole lot easier for someone to make a movie out of my life. I've basically written the script for them. 

No comments: