Thursday, April 28, 2011

Don't even ask.

I am not quite sure where my brain has been lately.
But I can assure you it has not been in my head.
I have been all over the place the past few days.
So I apologize for my scatterbrained posts, or the lack thereof. 
I will eventually put my thoughts together and create something actually enjoyable to read.
And for those of you who have been with me at all this past weekish...
I seek your forgiveness. 
I may or may not be bipolar.
Based on the past few days, I'm leaning more towards the may. 
But it also could be from this little thing called lack of sleep.
Apparently when the clock strikes midnight, the party in my head turns on. And apparently, it is  completely normal to get 11 hours of sleep. In a full week. Oh wait, no its not.
What do you do.
And that one thing you do, you know, think?
Yeah. Haven't been doing much of it lately. 
It's fine. 
Tomorrow's a new day.
And I don't work.
I'll be taking a nap. 
Dream of babies and palm trees. 
Nighty night.

No comments: