Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 24.

Something that makes you cry...

I think this thirty day thing is a conspiracy to make everyone bipolar.
"Something that upsets you, something that makes you feel better, something that makes you cry...."
It is like a fun little roller coaster.
Anywho.
Something that makes me cry, eh?
Well like I have previously stated, I don't cry a ton.
But I am human and my tear glands do in fact work.
Now here are the things that can get those working...
Sad songs.
Spiritual moments-probably the thing that gets me the most.
Funerals.
When someone I love cries.
When it has been a long day/week/month and everything seems to have gone wrong, I cry.
Books. Movies. These get me pretty bad too.
Whenever I laugh I cry. Mostly because my contacts are dried out and so when I laugh it makes my eyes water. So I'm not sure if that really counts...
When I read the book Kelsey gave me.
Re-reading previous journal entries. Even if they aren't sad, I just cry.
When someone does something really kind.
I think that is the majority of the things that can get me tearing up.
Crying is good for the soul. If you never cry your eyes will dry up and fall out of your face.
True fact. 

"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts."  ~Charles Dickens


No comments: